Friday, April 2, 2010

Flashback Friday


Welcome to Flashback Friday! The idea is to post about anything in your past. Put up pictures of yourself in embarrassingly dated clothing. Tell the story of something that has happened. The arena is wide open. Chose any medium you wish, but focus on some element of your past that you wish to share.

I was going through old pictures earlier deciding what to post, and I realized something my parents took a lot of pictures of us at Easter. And since Sunday is Easter I thought I would share a few of my Easters through the years....


Me and my little sister.... not sure the year but A LONG time ago. My mother always loved to curl my hair, and they called my Curly Sue ( my middle name's Sue).



I was around 5 or 6 here , and that's my mom (isn't she so pretty) and my little sister again



This was after I had my hair permed... but it kept falling straight... I think it may have been the meds I was on...




Me and my sis and my daddy. And since every year we kept losing all our eggs in those dinky baskets from Walmart, mommy made these for us... they lasted a Looonnnnggg time lol


No comments:

Post a Comment