Tuesday, October 13, 2009

CF Mommy

This is my very first post and I have no clue how to start it lol. So maybe I'll tell a little about me and my family.

I'm a Cfer (clearly) I'm also the mother of a beautiful little girl. I'm a stay at home mommy so I guess I get kinda lonely. I'm hoping to connect with other cfers, cf mommys, and just other stay at home mommys. I love taking pictures and as soon as I figure this site out you'll be able to tell cause my page will be covered with pictures of my family (more Lily though :))

Recently I visited my cf clinic and things are pretty good. Everythings is up so my cf team is pretty happy. My fev1 was 80% up from the last visit but not back to the 90% before pregnancy. My fvc was 110%. My weight was up (yeah that's the part that really bugs me) I weigh 151 pounds. My usual weight is around 132 (well before the baby) so I kinda feel like a cow. I'm on a diet though and hoping to lose at least 10 pounds but I'm shooting for 20. It seems though no matter what I do I can't seem to lose :(

I was also told it was fine for me to only do my nebs once a day since I was anyway and my numbers went up.

That's all I got for my first post. I guess getting the first one wrote is probably the hardest.

Love
Misha and Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment