Friday, January 22, 2010

Flashback Friday

Welcome to Flashback Friday! The idea is to post about anything in your past. Put up pictures of yourself in embarrassingly dated clothing. Tell the story of something that has happened. The arena is wide open. Chose any medium you wish, but focus on some element of your past that you wish to share.



My mom finally brought me some new pictures from when I was little... and of course there was no date on any of them... so I can't say what year it was but I was around 5 and it was Christmas. I had wanted a pink barbie corvette power wheels all year and I woke up Christmas morning and there it was!!!! I was so excited but it was too cold to take it outside so mom let me drive it a little in the house and I drove it right down the basement stairs! lol Yeap right on the concrete floor. Amazingly it survived that.I loved my pink corvette and drove my mom crazy making sure she kept the battery charged for me. I had that thing for a long time and I would push my sister in it long after it quit but one night I left it outside and the neighbor boys stole it.... wonder what boys wanted with a pink car... Anyways I can't wait to buy Lily her first little pink car :)
This was me and my sister Christmas morning :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw man - I wanted a Barbie car SO badly as a kid! I never got one though. :( Sigh... I lived a life of hardship I guess! (just kidding...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Man I love that car I am So jealous!


    Love Flashback friday :)

    ReplyDelete