Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vesting



Isn't this just too cute... Lily has to sit in my lap while I do treatments (and sometimes she takes my nebs away lol) but when it comes time to vest she sits and waits "patiently" (haha whatever) on me lol.

I don't know if I'm sick or not. My lungs feel tight, but I have tons of energy, no fever, coughing up no blood, in fact I'm hardly coughing up anything and it's really light like white (tmi) which is lighter than usual so idk what's goin on. Thankfully it's Tobi time (I'm so thankful for Tobi) so hopefully if there is something goin on down there it will take care of it. But I have noticed a lot of my cf friends are sick so maybe I am too... idk

God Bless everyone, love you guys

4 comments:

  1. The tightness could just be allergies or something - I know my allergies are nasty right now. If you have energy and no fever and mucus isn't dark, I would guess it's more asthma or allergy related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cindy, that's what i was kinda thinking, let's hope it's just that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been having the tightness too. I went to my doctor last week and everything checked out fine and my PFT score was where it needed to be. I don't know if it was the time change, allergies, or my body pooping out momentarily, but I hope you can bypass the gross-ness that is an infection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to say again how adorable Lily is!
    Hopefully you're just experiencing a few off days... I know I have those every now and then, and it turns out to be nothing.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete